Many students across the country are facing financial issues due to which they have to drop their academic qualifications in between. To support the brilliant students of the Madhwa community a new scholarship has been launched JSPN Scholarship 2023 has been released by Sri Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi. This scholarship is initiated for the students who are studying in classes 11th, 12th, BE, BAMS, dental, Medical, and professional courses. If you are interested in accumulating more information about the scholarship scheme then read the further content of this article where you will get the details like eligibility, the application process, benefits, last date, and more.
What Is JSPN Scholarship 2023?
This scheme has been launched for the Madhwa community students. Under this scholarship scheme, every year 250 to 300 meritorious students will get monetary benefits. The amount of scholarship awarded is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries by the authorities. If you belong to the Madhwa community and desire to grab benefits under JSPN Scholarship then you have to read this article very carefully. Apply for the scholarship online by following a few easy steps as specified further.
Also Check: HDFC Scholarship
About Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi
Jaya Satya Pramod Nidhi is an initiative that was started by His Holiness Shri Shri 1008 Shri Satya Pramoda Tirtha Swamiji in the year 1984. The main vision of the initiative created by the concerned authorities is to provide proper opportunities to society and help them through education and career counseling. Poor and needy students are provided financial help to achieve their educational goals. JSPN Scholarships are initiated for needy and meritorious students so that they can continue their education despite their financial struggles. People are provided various opportunities so that they can showcase their talent and create a life that is worth living. Youth workshops for prospective job seekers are created so that they can find employers that are willing to hire them. A lot of other welfare programs are also provided by the initiative to make people make their lives a better place.
Highlights Of JSPN Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: JSPN Scholarship
- Launched by: Sri Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi
- Launched for: Students
- No. of Scholarship: 250 to 300
- Benefits: financial aid
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: JSPN
Benefits Of JSPN Scholarship
- More than 4500 children have already benefited through the development of this prestigious scholarship and now they have the motivation to continue their education.
- The scholarship is provided to students who are poor and need financial funds so that they can continue their education without any problems or difficulty.
- Scholarships will be helpful for people who are coming from the economically backward section of society and do not have resources so that they can create a career that is helpful for them to create a good life.
- Students will be provided financial help and around 12 lakh Rupees are provided in terms of scholarships every year for the students.
- Students who come from the Madhava community will be provided benefits so that they can have good academic prospects and get good career opportunities in the future to represent their community in a great light.
Selection Procedure Of JSPN Scholarship
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the following:
- Scrutiny of application will be made on the basis of merit or financial background.
- The selected candidate’s list will be prepared and informed to the candidates.
Aspirants must meet the eligibility condition set by the authorities as mentioned below:
- Applicant must belong to the Madhwa community
- Should be studying from class 11 to post-graduation
- Copy of self-attested mark sheets of 10th, 11th, and 12th classes.
- Copy of Bonafide student certificate
- Self-Attested previous year’s mark sheet (2-semester mark sheet if studying under semester system)
- Copy of income certificate
- Copy of the receipt of the fee paid for college 2019-20
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card (Student)
- Photocopy of student bank account passbook first page or first page of account statement or canceled cheque leaf or letter from bank with an account number and IFSC
- Online Submission Start date is 12th June 2023
- Online Submission’s last date is 30th August 2023
- Uploaded Document’s last date is 15 September 2023
Also Check: Vidyasaarathi Scholarship
JSPN Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- To seek application candidates, have to go to the JSPN website of the Sri Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi
- From the home page of the portal, you have to click on the “click here to apply” option.
- Select the “New student” option and the registration form will open on the screen
- Enter the details in the application form as asked on the screen like
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Confirm password
- Now, hit the register option, and the application form will open on the screen
- Enter the rest details in the application and submit the form before the end date
- Must upload the documents before the last date to complete your application.
Note: Documents should be uploaded in .jpg or .png format as listed above in the prescribed size.
- Go to the official website of the Sri Jaya Satya Pramoda Nidhi
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Now from the homepage, go to the Student Login option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the login details like username and password.
- Now click on the login option.
If you still have any queries even after reading the above-mentioned details then you may email the authorities via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, this scheme is only for the ‘Madhwa’ Section of the Brahmin community. No other student can apply for this scheme even in the Brahmin community.
You have to follow the above-given step-by-step instructions to fill your online application via www.srijspn.org.
You will get the benefits directly in your bank account which you give at the time of application submission.
The application form-filling procedure is ongoing you can apply for the scheme before 30 January 2022
You must have the 10th standard passed from a recognized school by the state or central board to apply for this scholarship scheme.
यह भी पढ़ें –
- MPPSC Bharti 2023 | मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने जारी किया माइनिंग इंस्पेक्टर पदों पर भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 20-10-2023
- महज ₹10,000 डाउनपेमेंट कर अपने घर लाएं ?Hero Electric Scooter, जानें- रेंज और फीचर्स…
- चंदन नहीं…ये है दुनिया का सबसे महंगा पेड़, कीमत जान आपके होश उड़ जाएंगे!
- MPMKVVCL Bharti 2023 | म.प्र विद्युत वितरण कंपनी लिमिटेड ने जारी किया भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 10-10-2023
- PPF या सुकन्या समृद्धि खाताधारक आज ही कर लें ये काम, नहीं तो बंद हो जाएगा खाता
- Bihar Police में 1200 से ज्यादा पदों पर भर्ती, इस दिन से पहले करें आवेदन….
- घर बनाना होगा मुश्किल- बढ़ सकती हैं सीमेंट की कीमतें! जानें- कितना पड़ेगा असर…..
- Bank Account है खाली तब भी हो जाएगा UPI पेमेंट, क्या आप जानते हैं ये आसान तरीका….
- आ गई Honda की Electric Sports Car, जानें – कीमत और फीचर्स बारे में..
- Career Tips:आखिर कितने तरह के होते है इंजिनियर? जानें – किस फील्ड में है ज्यादा पैसा और रुतबा…