Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scholarship is available by the Chief Minister of the Tamil Nadu state in order to provide a brighter future for the people of the Tamil Nadu State. People who are preparing for the civil services examination can apply for this prestigious scholarship under which they will be provided financial assistance. Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scholarship Scheme is especially available for the young people of Tamil Nadu State who are preparing for competitive examinations right now. The application form is now available on the official website of the Tamil Nadu government to be filled out by interested applicants. Thousand civil services applicants will be selected for this prestigious opportunity and they will be provided 7500 per month for 10 months so that they can prepare for the preliminary examination. You can check out more information about this scholarship from the article given below:
Overview of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scholarship
In order to support the people who are preparing for the UPSC exam in the Tamil Nadu state the Tamil Nadu government has created a new scholarship program. This scholarship program was promised by the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister in the budget speech of 2024. Students who are now preparing for the UPSC preliminary exam will be provided financial assistance of rupees 75000 for a period of 10 months. Students will be able to use this financial assistance to prepare for the competitive exam about financial conditions. The registration form for Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scholarship is now available on the official website of the Tamil Nadu government to be filled out immediately. Students have to make sure that they are applying for the scholarship as soon as possible in order to be considered for financial assistance.
Also Check: First Graduate Scholarship Tamilnadu
Objective of Naan Mudhalvan UPSC Prelims Scholarship Exam
One of the major objectives of this scholarship program is to help people who are coming from the economically backward section of society. People who are coming from low-income groups can apply for prestigious financial assistance so that they can get monetary support in order to continue their preparations. Thousands of people will be selected to apply for this prestigious program but they will have to go through a screening test which will be conducted on 10th September 2023. Among the people who will be selected for this scholarship program, freshers are also welcome. You can use the result of this scholarship to be shortlisted for full-time residential programs available in the coaching center of all India Civil Service. This will definitely help to provide financial assistance to the people who do not have employment opportunities as of now.
Key Highlights of Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scholarship
|Name||Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scholarship 2023-24|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu State|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Civil services aspirants|
|Official Website||Naan Mudhalvan|
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India.
- The applicant must be above the age of 21 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 22 years.
- The applicant must be above the age of 21 years
- 1. SC/ST/SC (A) candidate should not be above 37 Years of age.
- 2. Differently Abled candidates from any community should not be above 42
- 3. BC/BC (M) / MBC/DNC candidates should not be above 35 Years.
- 4. General candidates should not be above 32 Years.
Number of Beneficiaries under Naan Mudhalvan
- Under this Scheme, every year 1,000 civil services aspirants will be shortlisted through a screening test.
Benefits of Naan Mudhalvan Scholarship UPSC
- Each aspirant will be provided Rs.7,500 per month for 10 months to prepare for the preliminary examination
|Date of notification||2nd August 2023|
|Date of online application||2nd August 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application||17th August 2023|
|Issue of hall ticket||From 30th August 2023|
|Exam date and time||10th September 2023 from 10 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|Result declaration||22nd September 2023|
|Certificate verification||25th September 2023 tentatively|
|Course Start||2nd October 2023 tentatively|
Detail of Scholarship Exam Centre
- Exam Centers are available in all 38 Districts of Tamil Nadu. The Candidates should choose any one center for writing the examination in the application form. The venue of the center will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
- TNSDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centers to re-allot the applicants accordingly.
- Applicants should appear for the examination at their own expense.
- The exam will be objective-based.
- There will be 150 questions.
- The duration will be 3 hours
- There will be no negative marking.
- Questions will be in the English language only.
- General Studies:
- 1. Current events of national and international importance.
- 2. History of India and Indian National Movement.
- 3. Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, and Economic Geography of India and the World.
- 4. Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- 5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- 6. General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- 7. General Science
- 1. English Comprehension
- 2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- 3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- 4. Decision-making and problem-solving
- 5. General mental ability
- 6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) – Class X level)
- 7. Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- Out of the 1000 candidates to be shortlisted for the monthly scholarship programme, 50 candidates shall be freshers (A candidate who gives first attempt and must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years on the 1st of August 2024).
- Therefore, the scorecard of the “NAAN MUDHALVAN UPSC PRELIMS SCHOLARSHIP EXAM” will also be used for shortlisting 225 Aspirants for the full-time residential program, 100 Aspirants for the Part-Time training program of All India Civil Services Coaching Center, R A Puram, Chennai and 100 Aspirants each for Full- Time residential programme of the Anna Centenary Civil Services Coaching Academies, Coimbatore and Madurai.
- For admission to this training programme, the candidates should choose the respective options in the Application itself. No individual requests from the candidates for a change of venue for the training program will be considered.
Also Read: Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023 Online Registration
- You will first have to visit the Naan Mudhalvan website of the scholarship opportunity by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called Apply now
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter your name, email address and mobile number to create an account.
- You have to now login using your details and you will be able to fill out the application form accordingly.
- 9043710214 / 9043710211 (10:00 am – 05:45 pm)
Tamil Nadu Naan Mudhalvan Scheme 2023 FAQs
You need to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Government and then click on the apply now button present there to fill out the application form. You can also follow the steps given above.
If you want to apply for this scholarship then you will have to fill out the application form before the last date of 17th August 2023.
If you want to apply for this prestigious scholarship program then you must have a bachelor’s degree from any type of recognised university in India.
If you want to apply for the scholarship then you must be below the age of 22 years as a fresher. The age limit is different for people belonging to different categories if they are applying for a regular quota.
Students will be provided 7500 for 10 months if they are selected for this prestigious program. They will also be considered for full-time positions in All India Civil Examination Coaching centers
यह भी पढ़ें –
- MPPSC Bharti 2023 | मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने जारी किया माइनिंग इंस्पेक्टर पदों पर भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 20-10-2023
- महज ₹10,000 डाउनपेमेंट कर अपने घर लाएं ?Hero Electric Scooter, जानें- रेंज और फीचर्स…
- चंदन नहीं…ये है दुनिया का सबसे महंगा पेड़, कीमत जान आपके होश उड़ जाएंगे!
- MPMKVVCL Bharti 2023 | म.प्र विद्युत वितरण कंपनी लिमिटेड ने जारी किया भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 10-10-2023
- PPF या सुकन्या समृद्धि खाताधारक आज ही कर लें ये काम, नहीं तो बंद हो जाएगा खाता
- Bihar Police में 1200 से ज्यादा पदों पर भर्ती, इस दिन से पहले करें आवेदन….
- घर बनाना होगा मुश्किल- बढ़ सकती हैं सीमेंट की कीमतें! जानें- कितना पड़ेगा असर…..
- Bank Account है खाली तब भी हो जाएगा UPI पेमेंट, क्या आप जानते हैं ये आसान तरीका….
- आ गई Honda की Electric Sports Car, जानें – कीमत और फीचर्स बारे में..
- Career Tips:आखिर कितने तरह के होते है इंजिनियर? जानें – किस फील्ड में है ज्यादा पैसा और रुतबा…