The West Bengal government has created the Nabanna scholarship which will provide 10000 Rupees to students who must be pursuing a UG or PG degree in the West Bengal State in order to get the benefit of this scholarship. This scholarship is especially available for students who belong to the minority community. If you are interested in the scholarship then you can fill out the application form available at the official website. Students must have achieved good marks in class 10th and 12th board exams in order to successfully get the benefit of this scholarship. Make sure to submit the application form before the last date in order to be eligible for the benefits presented by the organization. Check out more information on the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 here:
About Nabanna Scholarship 2023
A new scholarship has been started by the government of West Bengal to provide educational opportunities for the needy and financially weak students of the state. Under this scheme, the meritorious students of the state will get financial assistance to reach up to their goal of Higher Education. The main aim of the Nabanna Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities for students who are financially weak so that they would be able to continue their education without thinking about any financial burden. All interested applicants who want to apply under the same scheme will have to visit the official website of the Government of West Bengal
Also Read: Alo Scholarship
Details Of Nabanna Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Student of the state|
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Benefits||Students will be able to achieve goals in their studies|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 10,000 per year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective Of Nabanna Scholarship
As we all know there are many students who due to lack of financial funds are not able to achieve their goals of higher studies. And their dream of continuing their education remains incomplete. By keeping this in mind the government of West Bengal has launched a new scheme known as Nabanna Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the deserving and needy students of the state. The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide an opportunity to the students to build a better future by achieving higher studies.
Schedule Of Nabanna Scholarship
|First date to apply||Available any time of the current season|
|Last date to apply||No last date is applicable|
Rewards Under Nabanna Scholarship
The reward which will be provided to the student under Nabanna Scholarship is mentioned below
- After getting the application form it will be sent to the DM of the Commissioner of Police for further verification.
- After the enquiry, Rs 10,000 will be provided to the student every year.
- The students can check the approval list on the official website
Selection Criteria Of Nabanna Scholarship
The following selection criteria are needed to avail the benefit under Nabanna Scholarship
- The selection of the candidate is based on the merit or marks of the previous examination
- Then the financial assistance will be processed by the Chief Minister’s office and CMRF Cell
- After that, the financial assistance will directly be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries
Benefits & Features Of Nabanna Scholarship
- A new scholarship has been launched by the government of West Bengal
- The name of this scholarship is Nabanna Scholarship
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the needy and deserving Students of the state.
- To avail of the benefit under this scheme, the student needs to pass class 10th and 12th examinations.
- This scheme is available, especially for the students who are eligible but due to lack of financial funds are not able to continue their studies.
- The main aim of launching the Nabanna Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities so that they can continue their education without thinking about any financial problem.
- This scholarship will help students to reach their goal of Higher Education.
- A great initiative has been taken by the government of West Bengal to improve the education system in the state.
- All the interested applicants who want to apply under Nabanna Scholarship will have to visit the official website of the government of West Bengal
The following eligibility criteria are required to avail of the benefit under Nabanna Scholarship
- The applicant must have scored 65% of marks in their 10th examination
- They must have scored 60% of marks in their 12th class examination
- And they must have achieved 55% of marks in their graduation examination
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- The candidate is not taking advantage of the other scholarship scheme.
- They must have taken admitted in any institute of choice after passing the state board CBSE and state-aided University in West Bengal
- The annual family income should not exceed more than Rs. 60,000
The following documents are required to avail of the benefit under Nabanna Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Rank card and allotment letter of selected committee
- Marksheet of previous year’s examinations
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Self-declaration form
- Admission Fee book
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Also Read: Kanyashree Scholarship
Process To Apply Under Scholarship 2023
All the interested applicants who want to avail of the benefit under this scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First, visit the Nabanna Website of the Government of West Bengal
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of Nabanna Scholarship Application Form
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- You have to download the application form
- Take a printout of it
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form
- After entering the details attached all your Important Documents
- Now send the application form to the address mentioned below via ordinary post/ Dropbox
- Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102
- Address- West Bengal Government Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102
- Helpline Number- 033 2214 5555/ 2214-3101
- Fax- 033-2214-3528
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 FAQs
Students will be provided 10000 Rupees in order to complete their education in the different universities or institutes available in the West Bengal State.
Students must be pursuing a UG or PG degree in the West Bengal State to benefit from this scholarship.
Students have to submit the application form for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the West Bengal scholarship portal.
Students must have achieved good marks in the class 10th and 12th board examinations in order to get the assistance for the scholarship and they will be selected accordingly by the authority.
यह भी पढ़ें –
- SSC Bharti 2023 | कर्मचारी चयन आयोग ने जारी किया स्टेनोग्राफर पदों पर भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन
- इंडियन आर्मी हेडक्वार्टर साउथ कमांड ने जारी किया भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 08-10-2023
- SBI Bharti 2023 | भारतीय स्टेट बैंक ने जारी किया भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 27-09-2023
- NHPC Bharti 2023 | राष्ट्रीय जलविद्युत ऊर्जा निगम ने जारी किया बिलकुल नयी भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 04-10-2023
- MPPSC Bharti 2023 | MPPSC Bharti 2023 | मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने जारी किया भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 21-10-2023
- India Post Office Bharti 2023 | इंडिया पोस्ट ऑफिस ने जारी किया नयी भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन अंतिम तिथि नजदीक है जल्दी से आवेदन करे
- Indian Army Bharti 2023 | इंडियन आर्मी वेस्टर्न कमांड ने जारी किया एक और बिलकुल नयी भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 29-09-2023
- Coal India Bharti 2023 | कोल इंडिया लिमिटेड ने जारी किया एक और नयी भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 12-10-2023
- MPPSC Bharti 2023 | मध्य प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने जारी किया नयी भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन
- SBI Bharti 2023 | भारतीय स्टेट बैंक ने जारी किया नयी भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि : 27-09-2023